21 Ways You Should Take Advantage Of Your 20s

Got something to say or respond to the articles/videos? Join us here…

Moderators: Ash, Aquarius, ZitaYeung, Tiffany, Luna, kykam, UCEadmin

Forum rules
1) Give objective and constructive comments.
2) Stay on topic.
3) Show courtesy to each other and respect different views.
4) Respect copyrighted materials.
5) Do not spam. No blatant advertising.
6) No indecent content
7) Report inappropriate posts.
8) Be sure to have fun!

The interpretation of the above rules is solely up to the moderator team of this Forum and may change at any time without prior notice.
VIEW FULL VERSION OF RULE

21 Ways You Should Take Advantage Of Your 20s

Postby UCEadmin » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:26 am

Read full article

20s is considered as the golden time of a person’s life. People can proudly call themselves adults and enjoy the freedom of making their own choices and taking charge of their own life. Getting excited about this?

The “Thought Catalog” suggests 21 ways to live your 20s – things that you will not be able to do or inappropriate to do when you get to your 30s or 40s, when you shoulder greater responsibility at your workplace or in your family. What are your 21 ways to take advantage of your 20s? Think about these, grasp the opportunity and go for them. Don’t leave regrets in this golden time of your life. Love to hear from you some of the things that you enjoy doing or hate doing in your 20s…
UCEadmin

Re: 21 Ways You Should Take Advantage Of Your 20s

Postby Tiffany » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:52 pm

In author's view, it really seems that entertainment is very important in 20s. We don't need to care of our boss and our career path. I don't agree it. I think we have to plan our time wisely in 20s. Work hard and get good academic result, so that we can enter a good company and be a successhul person. Spending time in entertainment make get instant happiness, but we would gain nothing in long term. In my eyes, 20s is a time for planning, we should set up our goal, and strive for it.
Tiffany

Re: 21 Ways You Should Take Advantage Of Your 20s

Postby Aquarius » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:52 pm

I am not sure if the writer is being sarcastic or not, but it seems to me that he is educating young adults to be irresponsible and have a messy life style. Or he thinks 20s is an age range for doing meaningless and crazy stuff. And I cannot figure out how he comes up with these 21 ways. He could have summarized in a more systematic way.

P.S. I disagree with the first way : P as I am the kind of person that will become mad if I do not get prompt replies from the recipient after he has read it. But it does make me to accept the fact that some people may not take messaging as serious and urgent. :|
Aquarius

Return to NetKnowledge